They were each then given individual goals for nutrition and activity and shown on a continuum how they might expect to improve by the eight-week programs' end, according to MED Health Promotion Coordinator Susan Houck.
What does HPC stand for?
HPC stands for Health Promotion Coordinator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPC
We have 350 other meanings of HPC in our Acronym Attic
- Hayan Petroleum Company (Syria)
- Headache & Pain Center (Leawood, KS)
- Health Partnership Council (est. 1998; Rhode Island)
- Health Planning Council (Florida)
- Health Policy Center
- Health Policy Committee (various organizations)
- Health Professional Card (Germany)
- Health Professionals Council
- Health Promotion Centre (various locations)
- Health Promotion Clearinghouse (Canada)
- Health Promotion Council of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC (New York)
- Hearing for Probable Cause
- Hearth Products Controls (est. 1975)
- Heat Pump Centre (Sweden)
- Heavy Particle Cannon (gaming)
- Hemangiopericytoma (sarcoma)
- Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells
- Hendricks Power Cooperative (Indiana)
- Hereditary Prostate Cancer
Samples in periodicals archive:
While it's always good if the rates improve, it still doesn't give us a good idea of what's going on today," said Moses, a county mental health promotion coordinator.
The project will place three health promotion coordinators in Cumberland House, Ile-a-la-Crosse and Buffalo Narrows to work with northern regional health authorities and the Northern Health Strategy working group to adapt provincial health youth suicide prevention services.