The event is dedicated to the protection of patient's rights and seeks to create a movement against breast cancer in Kyrgyzstan;October 21st 2010: Awareness-raising activities among family doctors in Issyk-Kul and Naryn oblasts, In Bishkek and Tokmok - Health promotion centres will hold seminars and will distribute pamphlets about breast self-examination among local women;October 22nd 2010: Awareness-raising conference at the Kyrgyz State Medical Institute for Continuing Education for medical professionals -- students of training courses from all over the country.
What does HPC stand for?
HPC stands for Health Promotion Centre (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPC
We have 350 other meanings of HPC in our Acronym Attic
- Halo PC (game)
- Handheld Personal Computer
- Hayan Petroleum Company (Syria)
- Headache & Pain Center (Leawood, KS)
- Health Partnership Council (est. 1998; Rhode Island)
- Health Planning Council (Florida)
- Health Policy Center
- Health Policy Committee (various organizations)
- Health Professional Card (Germany)
- Health Professionals Council
- Health Promotion Clearinghouse (Canada)
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Health Promotion Council of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC (New York)
- Hearing for Probable Cause
- Hearth Products Controls (est. 1975)
- Heat Pump Centre (Sweden)
- Heavy Particle Cannon (gaming)
- Hemangiopericytoma (sarcoma)
- Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
com LUNG HEALTH PROMOTION CENTRE AT THE ALFRED 24-25 July, 2008, Smoking Cessation Facilitators Course Ph: (03) 9076 2382 or Email: lughealth@alfred.
CRAIG BUTCHER, STRATFORD Bryant Stamford, director of the Health Promotion Centre at the University of Louisville replies: First, determine the purpose and goals of your training.