For instance, EPHA is chair of the panel of assessors for the health professionals council, which oversees the registration, licensing and regulation of all health professionals in the country.
What does HPC stand for?
HPC stands for Health Professionals Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPC
We have 350 other meanings of HPC in our Acronym Attic
- Hallmark Photographic Collection
- Halo PC (game)
- Handheld Personal Computer
- Hayan Petroleum Company (Syria)
- Headache & Pain Center (Leawood, KS)
- Health Partnership Council (est. 1998; Rhode Island)
- Health Planning Council (Florida)
- Health Policy Center
- Health Policy Committee (various organizations)
- Health Professional Card (Germany)
- Health Promotion Centre (various locations)
- Health Promotion Clearinghouse (Canada)
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Health Promotion Council of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC (New York)
- Hearing for Probable Cause
- Hearth Products Controls (est. 1975)
- Heat Pump Centre (Sweden)
- Heavy Particle Cannon (gaming)
- Hemangiopericytoma (sarcoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Self-employed Farrow was recently hauled before a disciplinary hearing at the Health Professionals Council (HPC).
A panel of the Health Professionals Council heard that on September 5, 2006, he X-rayed the child.
A Health Professionals Council conduct and competence committee yesterday ruled that her failure amounted to misconduct.
The Health Professionals Council is holding a hearing into the allegations against Miss Millen.
Radiographers must do a three-year degree course in radiography approved by the Health Professionals Council.