Health care is a high-tech industry, but there are a lot of missed opportunities when it comes to using the latest gadgets for improving chronic disease management, NEHI, a national health policy institute based in Boston, suggests in a recent report, "Getting to Value: Eleven Chronic Disease Technologies to Watch.
What does HPI stand for?
HPI stands for Health Policy Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPI
We have 209 other meanings of HPI in our Acronym Attic
- High-Pressure High-Temperature Sintering
- Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger
- Hall Position Indicator (elevators)
- Happy Planet Index
- Hasso Plattner Institute (Germany)
- Hazard Potential Index
- Health Partners International (UK)
- Health Performance Indicator
- Health Plans, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Health Policy Initiative (various organizations)
- Health Promotion Institute
- Health Promotion International (journal; International Union for Health Promotion and Education)
- Health Provider Index (New Zealand)
- Heifer Project International (international family self-reliance program)
- Hellenic Pasteur Institute (Greece)
- Hemera Photo-Object Image
- Hermite Polynomial Interpolant
- Hewlett Packard Invent
- High Performance Insulation
- High Performance Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor of Health Policy and Management Department of Markets, Public Policy and Law Boston University School of Management and Executive Director Boston University Health Policy Institute 10.
January 25-27, 2010 The National Rural health Association will be hosting the 21st Annual Rural Health Policy Institute in Washington, DC.
Mann most recently served as a research professor and executive director of the Center for Children and Families at Georgetown University's Health Policy Institute, and has decades of experience as well as health care policy knowledge.