Ahmed bin Mohammed al-Sa'eedi, Health Minister today received a message from the UK government inviting him to take part in the Global Health Policy Forum, due to be held in London on August 1st, 2012, as well as taking part in the Global Business Summit on Healthcare and Life Sciences due to be held on August 2nd, 2012 in Lancaster, London.
What does HPF stand for?
HPF stands for Health Policy Forum (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPF
We have 145 other meanings of HPF in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Piezoelectric Vehicle
- Historic Parishes of England and Wales
- History of Philosophies, East and West (Stonybrook Univeristy; New York)
- Health, Physical Education and Exercise (School of Education; Virginia Commonwealth University)
- High-Performance Employee Experience
- Haitian Police Force
- Half Past Forever (band)
- Hazardous Payload Facility (NASA)
- Hazardous Processing Facility
- Health Policy Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each article is based on a 1-hour health policy forum with an individual candidate held at the Kaiser Family Foundation in Washington, and sponsored by Families USA and the Federation of American Hospitals.
Previously, Miller attended a health policy forum organized by Eyer for ONS members in North Carolina, and he expressed a strong interest in attending the next one to be held early in 2008.
Each article is based on a 1-hour health policy forum with an individual candidate held at the Kaiser Family Foundation in Washington, D.
This idea was proposed at the National Health Policy Forum in April 1998.