Myers, PhD, RN, Chair of the TNA Government Affairs & Health Policy Committee, presented The Future is Now.
What does HPC stand for?
HPC stands for Health Policy Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPC
We have 350 other meanings of HPC in our Acronym Attic
- Hewlett-Packard Basic for Windows (software)
- Halifax Parish Church (UK)
- Hallmark Photographic Collection
- Halo PC (game)
- Handheld Personal Computer
- Hayan Petroleum Company (Syria)
- Headache & Pain Center (Leawood, KS)
- Health Partnership Council (est. 1998; Rhode Island)
- Health Planning Council (Florida)
- Health Policy Center
- Health Professional Card (Germany)
- Health Professionals Council
- Health Promotion Centre (various locations)
- Health Promotion Clearinghouse (Canada)
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Health Promotion Council of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC (New York)
- Hearing for Probable Cause
- Hearth Products Controls (est. 1975)
- Heat Pump Centre (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She called the legislation "drastic" and said it was "rushed" through the health policy committee without input from professionals, women, women's organization who were in attendance.
us/verger Joint Ways & Means, Business & Transportation, Human Services & Rural Health Policy committees, Public Safety Ways & Means subcommittee Bill Morrisette, Democrat Senate District 6 (Springfield, Eugene, Coburg, Cresswell) 503-986-1706 Capitol Room S-207 sen.
Recently I chaired a panel for the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Environmental Health Policy Committee.
Myers, PhD, RN Chairman, TNA Government Affairs & Health Policy Committee