Twitter & conferences As I write this on December 6, 2010, I noticed in my Twitter feed that I can follow today's 2010 Mayo Clinic Health Policy Center Symposium, Achieving the Vision: Advancing High-Value Health Care by following the hash tag #mayohpc.
What does HPC stand for?
HPC stands for Health Policy Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPC
We have 350 other meanings of HPC in our Acronym Attic
- Half-Power Beamwidth
- Hewlett-Packard Basic for Windows (software)
- Halifax Parish Church (UK)
- Hallmark Photographic Collection
- Halo PC (game)
- Handheld Personal Computer
- Hayan Petroleum Company (Syria)
- Headache & Pain Center (Leawood, KS)
- Health Partnership Council (est. 1998; Rhode Island)
- Health Planning Council (Florida)
- Health Policy Committee (various organizations)
- Health Professional Card (Germany)
- Health Professionals Council
- Health Promotion Centre (various locations)
- Health Promotion Clearinghouse (Canada)
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Health Promotion Council of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC (New York)
- Hearing for Probable Cause
- Hearth Products Controls (est. 1975)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Georgia Nurses Association (GNA) was selected by the Georgia Health Policy Center (GHPC) at the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University as one of 15 organizations to participate in a project on the Affordable Care Act.
BY GIO BATTA GORI Health Policy Center Gio Batta Gori is a fellow of the Health Policy Center in Bethesda, Md.
26-28 National Symposium on Medical and Health Care Education Reform, sponsored by the Mayo Clinic Health Policy Center, in Rochester, MN; www.
Many such health consequences will likely be the result of cutbacks in community health services, essential staff and funding coupled with the strain of attempting to meet increasing demands, according to Sue Abramson, MHS, director of APHA's Public Health Policy Center.
Daschle, 60, is a "natural conciliator," said Len Nichols, who worked in Clinton's administration and is head of the health policy center at the New America Foundation in Washington.
JEFF KORSMO Executive Director Mayo Clinic Health Policy Center Rochester, Minnesota