Consumers can easily access an organization's NCQA Health Plan Report Card, Quality Plus Distinction status and other information on health care quality on http://hprc.
What does HPRC stand for?
HPRC stands for Health Plan Report Card
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPRC
We have 49 other meanings of HPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Hari Pengurangan Risiko Bencana (Indonesian: Disaster Risk Reduction Day)
- Health Professionals Registration Boards (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Health Promotion and Behavior (University of Georgia)
- Health Promotion Research Branch (US NIH)
- Historic Preservation Review Board
- Human Participants Review Board (various schools)
- High-Performance Receptor Binding Chromatography
- Harbors, Parks and Recreation Commission
- Hawaii Performing Roller Club
- Hayward Patients Resource Center (Hayward, CA)
- Health Policy Research Center (Milano Graduate School)
- Health Professions Recommendations Committee (Tufts University)
- Health Professions Resource Center (Texas)
- Health Promotion Research Center
- Health Promotion Resource Center
- Herbert-Priestley Resources Center (Gaylord College)
- Hereditary Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma
- High Performance Reconfigurable Computing
- High Performance Resin Case
- Historic Preservation Review Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Plan Report Cards are available on the NCQA Web site at www.
NCQA also has added a drill-down feature to its nationally recognized, online Health Plan Report Card.
The Health Plan Report Card rates about half the 650 health maintenance organizations in the United States covering about 75% of all HMO enrollees.
Most of the literature assessing health plan report cards has been limited to the results of focus groups or individual interviews.
To bring a quality factor into the evaluation process, the ETF introduced health plan report cards, which
Much of the data from the report is used in NCQA's new Health Plan Report Card, which allows consumers to compare health plans based on NCQA Accreditation results and HEDIS quality scores.
Consumers can easily access an organization's Health Plan Report Card, Distinction status and other information on health care quality on http://hprc.