These processes, tools, and measures will meet the increasing expectations of individual employers, local employer health care coalitions, and the Health Plan Employer Data and Information Set (HEDIS) and the increasing requirements of accreditation bodies such as the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
What does HEDIS stand for?
HEDIS stands for Health Plan Employer Data and Information Set
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEDIS
We have 1 other meaning of HEDIS in our Acronym Attic
- Hyper-Economy Development Group (software models)
- HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) Enhanced Data for GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) Evolution (telecommunications)
- Human-Factors Engineering Data Guide for Evaluation
- Heat Exchanger Design Handbook (Begell House, Inc.)
- Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia with Hypothyroidism and Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Heterozygous Diabetes Insipidus (neurology)
- High Endoatmospheric Defense Interceptor
- Health Electronic Data Interchange Corporation
- Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange Coalition
- Holyoke Economic Development and Industrial Corporation (Holyoke, MA)
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
- Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange Trading Partner
- Hanford Engineering Development Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
- Horizon Energy Distribution Limited (Whakatane, New Zealand)
- High Energy Density Laboratory Astrophysics
- High Energy Density Laboratory Physics
- High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas
- Health Economics and Disease Management (Belgium)
- High Energy Density Materials/Matter
- High-Energy Diffraction Microscopy