More than 200,000 Izzy African Comfort Dolls have been used to pack and cushion the containers holding medical supplies and physicians' travel packs for Health Partners International of Canada (HPIC).
What does HPIC stand for?
HPIC stands for Health Partners International of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPIC
We have 12 other meanings of HPIC in our Acronym Attic
- Heparin-Platelet Factor 4-Induced Antibody
- Highly Pathogenic Influenza A
- Hypothalamic Prolactin-Inhibiting Activity (endocrine system)
- High-Performance Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- Human Performance in Aviation Maintenance (Canada)
- Hewlett-Packard Interface Bus
- High Point Independent Baptist Church
- Hewlett-Packard Interface Bus Service
- Hard Parallel Interference Cancellation
- Head Producer in Charge (music industry)
- Health Physics Instrumentation Committee (US Department of Energy)
- High Performance Ion Chromatography
- High-Pressure Ion Chamber
- Homeless Persons Information Centre (Australia)
- Huddersfield Photo Imaging Club (UK)
- Harvard Project on International Climate Agreements
- Himachal Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (Indonesia business)
- High-Performance Ion Exchange Chromatography
- High Performance Ion-Exchange Membrane Chromatography
- High-Performance Ion-Exchange Chromatography (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PAN also brought along two medical aid packages known as physician travel packs donated by Health Partners International of Canada.
Health Partners International of Canada on March 8 announced it is teaming up with concerned humanitarians to make its latest contribution in an ongoing medical aid program to the people of Cuba.