Jai Rampersad: a caring and optimistic student pursuing a career in nursing, with a current internship at Sunrise Pediatrics and membership with the Health Occupations Students of America.
What does HOSA stand for?
HOSA stands for Health Occupations Students of America (Flower Mound, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOSA
We have 6 other meanings of HOSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hours of Service
- House of Secrets
- Houston (Amtrak station code; Houston, TX)
- Hrvatske Obrambene Snage (Croatian Defence Forces)
- Hrvatski Odbojkaški Savez (Croatian Volleyball Federation)
- Human Operator Simulator
- Human Organ Systems (class)
- Husband Over Shoulder
- Heads of Student Administration (conference)
- Health Occupation Student Association
- Hearing Office Systems Assistant
- Higher-Order Spectral Analysis
- Hydroxylamine-O-Sulfonic Acid
- Hastings Overseas Students Advisory Council (UK)
- Hall of Science Amateur Radio Club Inc. (Kew Gardens, NY)
- Hands-On Stick & Throttle
- Hoteliers Association in Benidorm and Costa Blanca (Spain)
- Heads of Special Collections (University of California system)
- Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (UK)
- Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peer Leader, Grades 11 and 12; Health Occupations Students of America, Grades 11 and 12, president; Fitchburg School Committee student representative, Grade 12; Youth Venture intergenerational project, Grades 10-12, president; CAPP: GEAR UP 2012 Student, Grades 9-12.
February began with Regional Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) competitions.
She is a four-year varsity basketball, football and competition cheerleader who is active in the Health Occupations Students of America program.
Ghebremicael was awarded the National Presidential Award for Community Service in March and placed third in the state with a project focused on tobacco-free living for the Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA).
WPC has initiated conversations with the Central Massachusetts Area Health Education Center to provide training for medical interpreters for seniors at North and Worcester Technical High Schools; with the Mass College of Pharmacy for training for pharmacy tech assistants at the Technical High School; and with Mass AHEC to establish a Health Occupations Students of America Chapter and a Dental Oral Health Education Program at North and Worcester Technical high schools.
Seven Willamette High School students qualified for the national Health Occupations Students of America competition, to be held in Nashville next month.
Also recognized was Megan Barber, Bradenton, FL, Dental Assisting Student of the Year as selected by Health Occupations Students of America.