Khoja said the meeting will map out the agenda for the 70th GCC health ministers meeting scheduled to be held in Geneva in May.
What does HMM stand for?
HMM stands for Health Ministers Meeting (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMM
We have 72 other meanings of HMM in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Mass Limit Vehicle (Austraia)
- Highly Maneuverable Lethal Vehicle
- Half Molecule Model
- Hand Maid Mai (anime)
- Hand Maid May (anime)
- Hank's Modified Medium (biology)
- Hardware Maintenance Manual
- Harmonie municipale de Mâcon
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Group, Inc. (engineering consulting firm; Millburn, NJ)
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Heavy Magic Missile (Tibia game)
- Heavy Meromysin
- Heavy Metal Maniacs
- Heidelberger Medical Marketing (Heidelberg; Germany)
- Helicopter Marine Medium
- Heroes of Might and Magic (gaming)
- Hex MICA Module (Cisco; contains 6 modems)
- Hidden Markov Model
- Home Management of Malaria (health strategy)
- Hotel/Motel Management (hospitality education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During BRICS health ministers meeting in Beijing in July 2011, we had made a commitment to collaborate to advance access to public health services and deliver more cost-effective, equitable and sustainable solutions for common health challenges," he said.
Dr Al Shehabi was speaking last night at the opening of the two-day 74th GCC Health Ministers Meeting at the Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea and Spa.
The UAE's delegation will participate in important three meetings on the sidelines of the 64th WHO General Assembly meeting such as the Arab Health Ministers Meeting to discuss issues of common interest regarding the health future in the Arab world".
Hanif Hassan Ali, UAE Minister of Health, Chair of the 35th session of the GCC Health Ministers Meeting, for his leadership in health and education fields, Professor Bu Baker Zakama, Chair of Union Chamber for Health Institutes in Tunisia for his leadership in Arab Maghreb.
It is pertinent to mention here that the Health Ministers meeting held at the World Health Assembly in May 2010 adopted a resolution stating that progress in improving infant and young child health is being undermined by commercial promotion of breast milk substitutes and baby foods and called for action on health claims.
European Parliament proposals to extend minimum maternity leave to 20 weeks on full pay were rejected by health ministers meeting in Brussels.
MAY 2009 1st ASEAN invites China, Japan and the Republic of Korea to the Health Ministers Meeting scheduled on 7 May to discuss a common regional response against the threat of Influenza A/H1N1.