Improving quality and access to health data is essential to patients, communities and health service providers worldwide, " says Marie-Paule Kieny, Assistant Director-General of the World Health Organization WHO and Acting Executive Secretary of Health Metrics Network.
What does HMN stand for?
HMN stands for Health Metrics Network (Geneva, Switzerland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMN
We have 22 other meanings of HMN in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Medium Helicopter Training Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- High Molecular Mass Unreactive P
- Hakon Mosby Mud Volcano
- Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles (Lexington, Nebraska)
- High Mobility Military Vehicle (common but incorrrect, see HMMWV)
- High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
- Help Me Mister Wizard
- High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV is a trademark of AM General LLC; aka HUMVEE, also a trademark of AM General LLC)
- HSDPA Multicarrier Multilink Extensions (wireless data technology)
- Health Management Network (health insurance)
- Hemmings Motor News
- Hereditary Motor Neuropathy (disease)
- Hermandad Mexicana Nacional (Spanish: National Mexican Brotherhood; California)
- Holistic Moms Network (Caldwell, NJ)
- Hereditary Motor Neuronopathy (Distal Hereditary, with Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Hawaii Macadamia Nut Association
- Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Associates
- Helios & Matheson North America, Inc. (New York, NY)
- High Molecular Mass Nuclear Antigen (cell science)
- Housing Market and Needs Assessment (housing planning survey; England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The topic this year was Health Information and the conference was co-sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Health Metrics Network (HMN).