University of Michigan researchers studied 1,607 executive level managers at a major financial institution from 1995 to 2004, said Alyssa Schultz, health science research associate at the U-M School of Kinesiology Health Management Research Center, and one of the study authors.
What does HMRC stand for?
HMRC stands for Health Management Research Center (University of Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMRC
We have 18 other meanings of HMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Material Reference Application (Canada)
- Health Matching Reimbursement Account (National Prosperity Health Matching Services, Inc.)
- Hierarchical Multiple Regression Analysis
- Hotel Motel Restaurant Association (Ocean City, MD)
- Housing Market Renewal Area (UK)
- Hyvots & Moredun Residents Association (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Hazardous Materials Response and Assessment Division
- Homeopathic Medicines Research Advisory Group
- Hazardous Materials Regulations Board
- Heritage Medical Research Building (Canada)
- Helicopter Multi-Role Computer
- Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (UK)
- Hierarchical Maximal Ratio Combining
- His Majesty's Royal Communications (Jordan)
- Human Mobility Research Centre (Queen’s University and Kingston General Hospital partnership; Ontario, Canada)
- Health and Medical Research Council of Queensland (Australia)
- Hydrocolloid Moisture-Retentive Dressings
- Hassan Mangalore Rail Development Company Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Hereditary Mismatch Repair Deficiency Syndrome
- Herbal Medicines Research and Education Centre (University of Sydney; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EMPAQ has just partnered with the University of Michigan's Health Management Research Center.
Edington, director of the University of Michigan's Health Management Research Center.