Health Management Quarterly 11(1):2-10, First Quarter 1989.
What does HMQ stand for?
HMQ stands for Health Management Quarterly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMQ
We have 1 other meaning of HMQ in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Materials Packaging and Transportation
- Hexamethylphosphoric Triamide
- Human-Factors, Manpower, Personnel, & Training
- Himpunan Masyarakat Peduli Transmigrasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Transmigration Community Care Association)
- Hull Mission Processor Unit
- Human Metapneumovirus
- High Melting Point Wax
- Hazardous Material Packaging Working Group (US Air Force or US DoD)
- Herbal Medicinal Products Working Group (est. 1997; European Medicines Evaluation Agency)
- Herbal Medicinal Products Working Party (Europe; assessment group for natural medications)
- Health Marketing Quarterly (est .1983)
- Health Measurement Questionnaire
- Henry Marcus Quackenbush (nutcracker inventor)
- Her Majesty the Queen
- Heteronuclear Multiple Quantum Coherence
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Quantum Correlation
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Quantum Correlation - Total Correlation Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Her Majesty's Queensland Ship
- Hamrun (postal locality, Malta)
- Hardwood Market Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Management Quarterly 10(3):9-10, 3rd Quarter 1988.