The new health management plan will cover studies related to e-coli bacteria, use of chemicals by laundries and their impact on human health and environment, mayonnaise making units and use of eggs by them, meat shops and the freezers used, restaurants and the quality of water, dumping sites, and spread of rodent population," the official added.
What does HMP stand for?
HMP stands for Health Management Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMP
We have 139 other meanings of HMP in our Acronym Attic
- Habitat Management Plan (conservation; various locations)
- Half-Marathon Pace (running)
- Handmade Paper
- Hardware Maintenance Program
- Harmonie Municipale Pétange (Luxembourg orchestra; Pétange, Luxembourg)
- Haughton-Mars Project (NASA)
- Hayes Microcomputer Products (modems)
- Hazard Mitigation Plan (New York, NY)
- Hazardous Materials Program (various locations)
- Head Mounted Projector (optical technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical experts who had gathered at the event organised by Sidra Medical and Research Center also suggested a health management plan for people with obesity and highlighted that the corner stone in the management of childhood obesity is primary prevention.
The proposed regulations that could have the greatest impact would be mandates to control exposure to crystalline silica and require safety and health management plans.
He added: "We believe it has helped our understanding and we will use both reports to produce a health management plan.