Through a series of agreements, New York Hospital has agreed to lease space in an East 61st Street location that was once occupied by a branch office of a leading health maintenance organization, it was announced.
What does HMO stand for?
HMO stands for Health Maintenance Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMO
We have 78 other meanings of HMO in our Acronym Attic
- Hypothetical Maximum Number of Stripes
- Hospital Municipal Nossa Senhora Aparecida (Portugese; Hospital Municipal Nossa Senhora Aparecida)
- Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti (Croatian Museum of Naive Art)
- Helmet-Mounted Night Vision
- Her Majesty's New Zealand Ship
- Habitat Module Outfitting
- Hadassah Medical Organization (Israel)
- Hand Money Over
- Hazardous Materials Operation(s)
- Healing Music Organization
- Health Management Organization
- Healthcare Maintenance Organization
- Hear Me Out (chat)
- Heavy Machine Operator
- Hermanus Magnetic Observatory
- Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico - General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia (Airport Code)
- Hibbert Moneymaking Organization (The Simpsons cartoon)
- High Mobility Operations
- Home Media Option (TiVo)
- House in Multiple Occupation (UK)