OMG, Health Level Seven International (HL7), and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), has announced the Call for Participation for "Interconnected Health 2012: Enabling Health through High-Impact IT.
What does HLS stand for?
HLS stands for Health Level Seven (healthcare)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLS
We have 111 other meanings of HLS in our Acronym Attic
- Head-Left-Right-Tail (algorithm)
- Hierarchical Likelihood Ratio Test
- Heavy Lift Recovery Vehicle
- High-Level Radioactive Waste
- Halt Line State (Cisco)
- Handheld Laser Scanner
- Hard Luck Story
- Harvard Law School
- Hawken Locksmith Services (DeKalb, IL)
- Hawkes Learning Systems (software)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Healthy Living Seminar
- Healthy Living Strategy (Canada)
- Heat, Light and Sound (various organizations)
- Heavy Louisiana Sweet (crude oil)
- Helicopter Landing Site
- Helicopter Landing System
- High Level Sports
- High Level Structure (International Organization for Standardization)
- High-Level Synthesis
Samples in periodicals archive:
based Health Level Seven (HL7) announced it has passed the healthcare industry's first ANSI-approved standard that specifies the basic functional requirements for child healthcare in an electronic health record (EHR) system.
Health Level Seven (HL7), a healthcare IT standards development organization, has put in place the Emergency Care Functional Profile (EC FM) as the first registered profile based upon HL7's EHR System Functional Model (EHR-S FM) standard.
based ASTM worked with Health Level Seven, an Ann Arbor, Mich.