The advert for slimming product Berry Trim Plus is the brainchild of Dutch company Health Laboratories of North America.
What does HLNA stand for?
HLNA stands for Health Laboratories of North America (Scottsdale, AZ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLNA
We have 1 other meaning of HLNA in our Acronym Attic
- Headline News (cable network)
- Healthy Living Network (various locations)
- Helena, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- Het Laatste Nieuws
- Highlands Loch Ness (UK; marketing consortium)
- Horizon League Network (college sports network)
- Hot Little Number
- Huey Lewis and the News (band)
- Hants Learning Network Association (Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- High-Level Neutron Coincidence Counter
- Hybrid Lung Nodule Detection
- Hillsboro & Northeastern Railway Company
- Hepatic Lymph Node Mononuclear Cells
- Hattah Lakes National Park (Australia)
- Hac Lege Nihil Rogatur (Latin: Everything Falls Under This Law, epigraphy)
- Hypoglossal/Lingual Artery Neurovascular Bundle
- High-Level Nuclear Waste
- Helicobacter-Like Organism
- Helicopter Landing Officer (offshore oil and gas industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokeswoman for Health Laboratories of North America, a part of PNIL, said they had received complaints in the wake of the US terrorist attack.
Surprise, surprise, Health Laboratories of North America didn't reply.