Models used to simulate policy changes include the Health Benefits Simulation Model (Sheils and Haught 2003; The Lewin Group 2009), the Health Insurance Reform Simulation Model (now called Health Insurance Policy Simulation Model; Blumberg et al.
What does HIRSM stand for?
HIRSM stands for Health Insurance Reform Simulation Model (Urban Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Head Injury Rehabilitation and Referral Services, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Human Injury Research and Regenerative Technologies (Purdue University)
- Head Injury Rehabilitation Services (est. 1984; California)
- Health Information Resources and Services, Inc.
- Heron Island Research Station (Australia)
- High-resolution Infrared Radiation Sounder
- HIV Information Resources System
- High Resolution Infrared Sounder/Microwave Sounding Unit
- High-Resolution Situational Awareness
- High Resolution Synthetic Aperture Data Processor
- Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (Wisconsin)
- Hover Infrared Suppressor Subsystem (US DoD)
- Hover Infrared Supression System
- Hazardous Incident Response Team (various locations)
- Head Injury Retrieval Trial (clinical trial)
- High Intensity Resistance Training
- High Reynolds Number Tunnel
- Hitachi Incident Response Team (est. 1998)
- Hurricane Intercept Research Team
- Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency (Des Moines, IA)