At least 3 million consumers currently receive health coverage through high-deductible health insurance plans offered in conjunction with health saving accounts (HSAs), according to preliminary results of a new study by America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP).
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Health Insurance Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hardware Interface Program
- Harlem Irving Plaza
- Harvard Institute of Proteomics
- Hazard Identification Process
- Hazard Insurance Premium
- Health Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Health in Practice (various locations)
- Health in Pregnancy (UK)
- Health Information Place
- Health Information Professional
- Healthcare Incentive Plan
- Healthy Indiana Plan
- Hearing Impaired Person
- Help for Incontinent People (now NAFC: National Association For Continence)
- Helsinki Institute of Physics (Helsinki, FI)
- High Injection Pressure
- High Intensity Pilates (exercise)
- High Intensity Proton
- High-Impedance Probe
- Higher Intermediate Fare Check (airfare construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anticipating this, the minister of finance has been clear in his comments that the OHP is vastly different from the old Ontario Health Insurance Plan premiums that were discontinued in 1989.
It would be held accountable for regulating the finances of the health insurance plan and formulating health policy.
Awarded by: America's Health Insurance Plans Disability Income Associate (DIA) Description: This designation indicates expertise in the fundamentals of the health insurance industry, the role of disability insurance and recent disability trends.
Allows small businesses to buy into group health insurance plans anywhere in the country, enabling them to pay much less than they now pay for small policies directly from insurers.