The new consulting capabilities include assessment, review, validation and certification services based on the Common Security Framework, a set of industry security standards developed by the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST).
What does HITRUST stand for?
HITRUST stands for Health Information Trust Alliance (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Health Information Technology Policy Council
- Holiday India Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Hit Probability
- Homeland Infrastructure Threat and Risk Analysis Center
- High Altitude Atmospheric Transmission
- High Point Transit
- High resolution Transmission Model
- Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Responsibility, Accountability, and Service to People
- Health Information Technology Resource Center (Rockville, MD; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron
- Hawaii Information Transfer System
- Hawaiian Interisland Telecommunications System
- Head Impact Telemetry System (football helmet)
- Head Impact Telemetry System (Simbex)
- Head-end in the Sky
- Headquarters Invoice Tracking System
- Helicopter Instrument Training School
- Hierarchical Integrated Test Simulator
- High Impact Technology Solutions (US FEMA)
- High Impact Training Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (IT GRC) Management, has announced that the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) has selected Brabeion as its IT GRC tool to aid in the development and coordination of the Common Security Framework (CSF).