5 million contract to create a National Health Information Technology Resource Center that will provide technical assistance, tools, and a best-practices repository.
What does HITRC stand for?
HITRC stands for Health Information Technology Resource Center (Rockville, MD; US Department of Health and Human Services)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Health Information Technology Professional (various organizations)
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology Polytechnic (Japan)
- Health Information Technology Policy Council
- Holiday India Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Hit Probability
- Homeland Infrastructure Threat and Risk Analysis Center
- High Altitude Atmospheric Transmission
- High Point Transit
- High resolution Transmission Model
- Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Responsibility, Accountability, and Service to People
- Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron
- Health Information Trust Alliance (various organizations)
- Hawaii Information Transfer System
- Hawaiian Interisland Telecommunications System
- Head Impact Telemetry System (football helmet)
- Head Impact Telemetry System (Simbex)
- Head-end in the Sky
- Headquarters Invoice Tracking System
- Helicopter Instrument Training School
- Hierarchical Integrated Test Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grants will help to create the National Health Information Technology Resource Center, which will provide technical assistance on health IT.