What does HITP stand for?
HITP stands for Health Information Technology Professional (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HITP
We have 5 other meanings of HITP in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical Interactive Theater Model (software)
- Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management (Minnesota)
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia Multicenter Evaluation (study)
- Helicopter Installed Television Monitor and Recorder
- High Test Temperature
- Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network Inc
- Home Integrated Technology Network
- Healthcare Industry Trust of New York
- Health Information Technology Ontology Project
- Healthy Interested Teens Own Program on Sexuality
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology Polytechnic (Japan)
- Health Information Technology Policy Council
- Holiday India Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Hit Probability
- Homeland Infrastructure Threat and Risk Analysis Center
- High Altitude Atmospheric Transmission
- High Point Transit
- High resolution Transmission Model
- Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Responsibility, Accountability, and Service to People
- Health Information Technology Resource Center (Rockville, MD; US Department of Health and Human Services)