There is no special formula for implementing consumer health information services or models, but this issue is dedicated to addressing the imperative topic of translating formal and informal research initiatives into practice.
What does HIS stand for?
HIS stands for Health Information Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIS
We have 232 other meanings of HIS in our Acronym Attic
- Hakomi Integrative Somatics
- Hands in Service (ministry)
- Hardman Information System
- Hardware Intensive Software
- Hardware Intensive Systems
- Harris Investor Services (Chicago, IL)
- Harrow International School (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Harvard Islamic Society
- Hayman Island, Queensland, Australia - Hayman Island Airport (Airport Code)
- Health Informatics Service (UK NHS)
- Health Insurance Subsidy (various organizations)
- Healthcare Information System (various companies)
- Hearing Instrument Specialist
- HEED (Health, Education and Economic Development) International School (Bangladesh)
- Heidelberg International School
- Heller Information Services
- Helping International Students (various schools)
- Hic Iacet Sepultus (Latin: here lies buried)
- Hiding in Shadows
- High Intensity Signal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Well-known to librarians for his works, The Consumer Health Information Source Book (1990) and Managing Consumer Health Information Services (1991), Rees has also raised the awareness of librarians about the provision of health information services to consumers.