The providers send e-mail securely through a health information service provider (HISP), which performs authentication, encryption and trust verification on their behalf.
What does HISP stand for?
HISP stands for Health Information Service Provider (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HISP
We have 17 other meanings of HISP in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaiian Islands School of Massage (Kealakekua, HI)
- Heat Impulse Shape Modelling (non-destructive testing)
- Hiding Inherited Static Methods (computer programming)
- Hierarchical Instanced Static Mesh
- Hot Interstellar Medium
- Human Intestinal Smooth Muscle
- How I Spent My Strummer Vacation (Simpsons TV show episode)
- Hyundai Information Service North America
- Honeywell India Software Operation (Bangalore, India)
- Host ISO (International Organization for Standardization) interface (EFT messaging protocol)
- Health Information Systems Programme (South Africa)
- High Speed (channel connector; Cray I/O)
- Holistic Information Security Practitioner (Holistic Information Security Practitioner Institute)
- Home Internet Service Provider
- Honeymoon Island State Park (Florida)
- Humanities and International Studies Program
- Health Information Security and Privacy Collaboration
- High-Speed Freight on the European High Speed Railway Network (research project)
- High-Speed Serial Pixel Interface
- Holistic Information Security Practitioner Institute