Many healthcare providers are familiar with federal requirements under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), but the Crosswalk Tool shows federal and state requirements side-by-side, eliminating many hours of research and giving more time for patient care," said Karen Koch, vice president of the Florida Council for Community Mental Health and a member of the Health Information Security and Privacy Collaboration Project Legal Workgroup.
What does HISPC stand for?
HISPC stands for Health Information Security and Privacy Collaboration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hyundai Information Service North America
- Honeywell India Software Operation (Bangalore, India)
- Host ISO (International Organization for Standardization) interface (EFT messaging protocol)
- Health Information Service Provider (various organizations)
- Health Information Systems Programme (South Africa)
- High Speed (channel connector; Cray I/O)
- Holistic Information Security Practitioner (Holistic Information Security Practitioner Institute)
- Home Internet Service Provider
- Honeymoon Island State Park (Florida)
- Humanities and International Studies Program
- High-Speed Freight on the European High Speed Railway Network (research project)
- High-Speed Serial Pixel Interface
- Holistic Information Security Practitioner Institute
- Herbarium Information Standards and Protocols for Interchange of Data (National Herbarium of New South Wales, Sydney; Australia)
- Healthcare Information Standards Planning Panel
- Health Information Systems Research
- Host Interrupt Status Register
- Hydrogen Iron Secretion Rate
- Heart of Illinois Special Recreation Association (Illinois)
- High-Precision Short-Range Navigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This toolkit of resources includes pamphlets, brochures and posters that physicians can use to help their patients understand the many benefits of having electronic health records, as well as privacy and security precautions," said Patty Ruddick, project director of the West Virginia Health Information Security and Privacy Collaboration.