The experts at Cancer Center and The Cancer Institute of New Jersey/UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School used information from the 2007 Health Information National Trends Survey conducted by the National Cancer Institute at Fox Chase to analyze cross-sectional survey data from more than 1,300 U.
What does HINTS stand for?
HINTS stands for Health Information National Trends Survey
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HINTS
We have 1 other meaning of HINTS in our Acronym Attic
- Hinsichtlich (German: with regard to)
- Human Insulin
- Harris Infant Neuromotor Test
- Health Information Network of Tennessee
- Health Insurance Navigation Tool (insurance aid; music industry)
- Hearing in Noise Test
- Hierarchical Integration (benchmark)
- Histidine Triad Nucleotide-Binding Protein
- Holland Interuniversity Nifedipine Trial
- Ham Internet (ham radio activity on internet)
- Home Instructors Need Team Support (home school support group; Charlotte, NC)
- Haskell Indian Nations University (Lawrence, Kansas)
- Hawaiian Islands National Wildlife Refuge
- Health Informatics New Zealand
- Harvard International Office
- Health Information Organization
- Health Insuring Organization
- High Income Opportunities
- High Intensity Operations
- Hire Immigrants Ottawa (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Choi and his associates analyzed data from the National Cancer Institute 2005 Health Information National Trends Survey to look at knowledge and attitudes regarding skin cancer prevention among a randomly selected subset that included 2,869 white men and women aged 18-64 years.