com)-- Viridian Health Management, an industry leader in worksite wellness dedicated to changing employee health behaviors through targeted, outcomes-based health improvement programs and services, is proud to announce the appointment of Robert Eric Dinenberg, MD, MPH, to the position of chief medical officer.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Health Improvement Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities (UK)
- Hacking In Progress
- Hardware Instrumentation Package
- Hardware Interface Processor
- Hardware Interface Program
- Harlem Irving Plaza
- Harvard Institute of Proteomics
- Hazard Identification Process
- Hazard Insurance Premium
- Health in Practice (various locations)
- Health in Pregnancy (UK)
- Health Information Place
- Health Information Professional
- Health Insurance Plan
- Healthcare Incentive Plan
- Healthy Indiana Plan
- Hearing Impaired Person
- Help for Incontinent People (now NAFC: National Association For Continence)
- Helsinki Institute of Physics (Helsinki, FI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Blue & You Foundation for a Healthier Arkansas is accepting applications for grants ranging from $5,000 to $150,000 to pay for health improvement programs in Arkansas.
Most businesses with at least 50 employees have some kind of health improvement program, HHS notes.
They also organize senior citizens in their areas for public health improvement programs.
The Rubber Manufacturers Association presented Freudenberg-NOK production facilities with a total of 11 Safety and Health Improvement Program Awards for 2001.