Byline: GUEST VIEWPOINT By Bill Thorndike For The Register-Guard The Oregon Health Fund Board was created through passage of Senate Bill 329 in the 2007 Oregon Legislature, with the charge to create a comprehensive plan for health reform in Oregon.
What does HFB stand for?
HFB stands for Health Fund Board (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFB
We have 36 other meanings of HFB in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatic Fibrinogen/Angiopoietin-Related Protein
- High Frequency Antenna System
- Homes for All Seasons (est. 1985; Terra Alta, WV)
- Humanities, Fine Arts and Social Sciences Research (Canada)
- High-Frequency Asymptotic Techniques
- Henri Faberge and the Adorables (band, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Hand from Block
- Handsome French Bloke (Term for Olivier Giroud, Footballer playing for Arsenal)
- Happy Freaking Birthday
- Health & Fitness Business (trade show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon Health Fund Board is grappling with creating a system that provides health care to everyone.
Byline: The Register-Guard Lifestyle has role in health care I attended an Oregon Health Fund Board town hall meeting in Eugene on Sept.
Lane County residents will have an opportunity to weigh in on an ambitious proposal to overhaul the way health care is provided and paid for in Oregon when the Oregon Health Fund Board convenes a town hall forum at 6:30 p.
The Oregon Health Fund Board, a seven-member panel established by the Legislature, has released an ambitious blueprint for revamping health care in the state and fixing what is widely viewed as a broken system.
Matt Webber, outreach coordinator with the Archimedes Movement, will discuss "Preparing for the Oregon Health Fund Board 9/11 Hearing in Eugene.