Clinical Director, Health Facilities Association of Maryland is on the Conference Planning Committee for the free Baltimore conference.
What does HFAM stand for?
HFAM stands for Health Facilities Association of Maryland (est. 1948; Columbia, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFAM
We have 1 other meaning of HFAM in our Acronym Attic
- HSBC Fund Administration (Ireland) Limited
- Human Factors Applications, Inc.
- Human Factors for Accident Investigators
- Honorary Fellow of the American Institute of Architects
- High Frequency AUTODIN Interface Device
- High Frequency Anti-Jam
- Hollow Fiber Artificial Kidney
- Human Factors Analysts Ltd. (UK)
- Health for All in Latin America
- High-Frequency Alternating Lung Ventilation
- High Frequency-Amplitude Modulated (also seen as HF-AM)
- Hermes Focus Asset Management Europe (UK)
- Hydroxy Fatty Acid Methyl Ester
- Human Factors on Aviation Maintenance and Inspection (FAA)
- House for All Nations (Canada)
- Home Furnishings Association of New England (Melrose, MA)
- Health Funds Association of New Zealand
- High-Frequency Airway Oscillation
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
- Hydrogel-Forming Absorbent Polymer
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Health Facilities Association of Maryland Columbia, Md.