2% increase over four years and a signing bonus of $3,150 under an agreement between The Health Employers Association of British Columbia and the Nursing Bargaining Association.
What does HEABC stand for?
HEABC stands for Health Employers Association of British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Harvard Extension Alumni Association (Cambridge, MA)
- High Explosive Anti-Armor
- Higher Education Access Act of 2007
- Higher Education Access Alliance (Colorado)
- Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Home Equity Explanation and Agency Agreement
- Hainan Euro-Asia Brewery Company Limited
- High Explosive Air Bursting (XM1018 grenade)
- Higher Education Aids Board (Madison, WI)
- Higher Educational Aids Board (Wisconsin)
- Health Expert Advisory Committee (risk assessment; California)
- High Energy Astrophysics and Cosmology Centre (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Higher Education Accreditation Centre (Estonia)
- Higher Education Accreditation Council
- Higher Education Admission Centre (Oman Ministry of Education)
- Higher Education Advisory Council (various locations)
- Happily Ever After Carriage Candle
- High Efficiency Advanced Coal Combustor (US Department of Energy)
- Higher Education Active Community Fund (UK)
- Higher Education Alumni Council of Oklahoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vancouver -- The Health Employers Association of British Columbia and the Paramedical Professional Bargaining Association have signed a four-year agreement, the first contract for this diverse group of unionized health service employees in British Columbia.