Catania JA, Kegeles S and Coates TJ, Towards an understanding of risk behavior: an AIDS risk reduction model (ARRM), Health Education Quarterly, 1990, 17(1):53-72.
What does HEQ stand for?
HEQ stands for Health Education Quarterly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEQ
We have 5 other meanings of HEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Partnership of Southeast Florida (Oakland Park, FL)
- Higher Education and Public Sector Systems (business unit; SunGard; Wayne, PA)
- Higher Education Preparation and Support Service (US Department of Education)
- Hamster Egg Penetration Test (fertility)
- High Energy Plasma Thrower (X3: Reunion; video game)
- High Event Product Tour
- Hybrid Extreme Point Tabu Search (algorithm)
- Higher Education Policy Unit (University of Leeds; UK)
- Hydraulic-Electric Power Unit (mobile robots)
- Hierarchical Encoded Path View
- High End Quartz (watches)
- High Environmental Quality (environmental management)
- Higher Education Qualifications (UK)
- Hispanic Executive Quarterly (publication)
- Histogram Equalization (speech recognition)
- History of Education Quarterly
- HoofBeats Equitation Association
- Higher Education Quality Assessment Council (Estonia)
- Higher Education Quality Committee (South Africa)
- Higher Education Quality Council