Health Education England is to run a pilot scheme to see how the programme would work.
What does HEE stand for?
HEE stands for Health Education England (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEE
We have 29 other meanings of HEE in our Acronym Attic
- Hadassah Elderly Depression Screening Scale (Israel)
- Headquarters Support Activity
- High-End Desktop (Intel Corp.)
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylenediamine Triacetic Acid
- Higher Education Development Unit
- Higher Education Data Warehouse Forum (annual conference)
- Hortus Eendracht Doet Winnen (Dutch football club)
- Head Extreme Destruction Zone (gaming)
- Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises (United Arab Emirates)
- Council Committee on Health, Energy & Environment (Minneapolis, MN)
- Health Enterprise East (Cambridge, England, UK)
- High Energy Efficiency (energy technology)
- Higher Ed Experts (professional development company)
- Higher Education Establishments
- Hawaii Environmental Education Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Health and Environment Education Association (Egypt)
- Hydro and Electric Energy Act (Canada)
- Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council (Taiwan)
- Highland Energy Efficiency Advice Centre (UK)
- High Energy Electron Beam
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also concerns that Health Education England and Local Education and Training Boards, due to take over the bulk of the budgets as of next April are also lacking in 'clarity' about how they will function.