Stories of deadbeat docs driving around in their Lexuses are perhaps exaggerated, but the problem still exists: Taxpayers foot the bill for 8,000 health professionals who have defaulted on their federally guaranteed Health Education Assistance Loans (HEAL).
What does HEAL stand for?
HEAL stands for Health Education Assistance Loans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HEAL
We have 25 other meanings of HEAL in our Acronym Attic
- Healthcare Engineering Association of Japan (est. 1953)
- Higher Education Annual Kit (educational software; Earth Resource Data Analysis System, Inc.)
- Hanford Environmental Action League
- Healing Emotionally Abused Lives
- Healing Events Artistic Language (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Health and Education for All (UK)
- Health Economics Analysis Letters
- Health Education AIDS Liaison-NYC
- Health Education Alternative Learning
- Health Education and Adult Literacy
- Healthy Eating and Active Living (Canada)
- Helping Endure Infant Loss (University of Connecticut Health Center)
- Helping, Everyone, Accept, Love
- History Exam Assessment Layout
- Hospital and Emergency Ambulance Link (Singapore)
- Human Ecology Action League
- Human Exposure Assessment Location (EPA)
- Healthy Eating Active Living Convergence Partnership
- Healthy Endothelial Accelerated Lining Inhibits Neointimal Growth (study)
- Health Education Alliance for Life and Longevity