Hamburg, an emeritus member of APHA, started New York University's Department of Health Education and was its first department chair.
What does HE stand for?
HE stands for Health Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HE
We have 45 other meanings of HE in our Acronym Attic
- Harbin Development Zone (China)
- Health Disparity Zones (diabetes)
- Hillside Development Zone (Arizona)
- Hrvatska Demokratska Zajednica (Croatian Democratic Union)
- Altitude Error (aviation)
- Haunting Echoes (website)
- Haute Ecole (French)
- Head End
- Health Economics (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781449683894 Practical application of entry-level health education skills, 2d ed.
com)-- Artcraft Health Education announces that to date in 2012 it has won 70 major awards for patient education materials from leading industry competitions.
Since then, environmental health education has been implemented in many individual schools, but still has far to go to be adopted into the standard curricula followed by most school districts and stares.
This article provides a review of the meaning and importance of critical thinking to health education and an interactive, practical strategy that uses Bloom's Taxonomy to develop these skills.
6) The Young Men's Clinic provides medical, social work, mental health and health education services at two clinic sessions each week.
ABSTRACT: The effectiveness of school-based sexual health education depends, in part, on the preparation of the teachers who provide it.