The creation of two such databases, the Health Economics Resource Center (HERC) average cost data sets and the Decision Support System (DSS) National Data Extracts, now enable researchers to study encounter-level rehabilitation costs in VA facilities.
What does HERC stand for?
HERC stands for Health Economics Resource Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HERC
We have 49 other meanings of HERC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Cystic Echinococcosis Research in Central and Eastern Societies (EU)
- Help-assisted Radio Link Design
- Harbor Echo Ranging and Listening Devices (US Navy)
- High Explosive Rocket-Assisted Projectile
- Had Enough Religious Bullshit
- Hardware Engineering Review Board
- Haute Ecole Roi Baudoin (French: King Baudoin High School; Belgium)
- Human Effects Review Board
- Hanscom Electronic Request for Proposal Bulletin Board
- Hybrid Education and Research Base for Information Exchange (Germany)
- Heavy Engineering Repair and Construction
- Herculean Fighting Machine (gaming)
- Hertz Equipment Rental Company (est. 2014)
- Higher Education Research Centre (UK)
- Homeland Emergency Response Cell
- Human Evolution Research Center (University of California Berkeley)
- Nike Hercules
- Hershey Entertainment and Resort Company
- Horizontal Elliptical Reinforced Concrete Pipe