Spradlin's successful tenure as President of Hoover's, a Dun & Bradstreet subsidiary that employs approximately 300 people in the Austin area, he most recently served as CEO of the Health Data Consortium in Washington, D.
What does HDC stand for?
HDC stands for Health Data Consortium
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDC
We have 226 other meanings of HDC in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Drive Crash
- Hardware Design Center
- Hardwoods Development Council (Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture; Harrisburg, PA)
- Harmonie de Charlesbourg
- Harmonie de Coaticook
- Hasselblad Data Camera
- Hastings District Council (New Zealand)
- Hawkins Data Center (California DOJ)
- Health & Disability Commissioner (New Zealand)
- Health and Development Centre (various locations)
- Health Discovery Corporation (molecular diagnostics; Savannah, GA)
- Heart and Diabetes Center (Germany)
- Heartland Deaf Center, Inc.
- Heartland Developers Conference (software)
- Heavy Duty Chassis (vehicles)
- Helicopter Defense Command
- Helicopter Direction Center
- Helicopter Director Center
- Helicopter Dynamic Component
- Help Defeat Cancer (project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8220;The Health Data Consortium advocates data best practices and information sharing with data providers, and works with businesses, entrepreneurs, and academia to help them understand how to use data to develop new products, services, apps and research insights.
The Massachusetts Health Data Consortium and nine other organizations will hold the first Massachusetts Care Transitions Seminar from 8:30 a.
The Health Data Initiative, now guided by the Health Data Consortium, encourages innovators to utilize health data to develop applications to raise awareness of health and health system performance, and spark community action to improve health.
io received one of three financial awards from the Health Data Consortium at the 2014 Health Datapalooza, and the karmadata team had the honor of presenting MyHealth.
WASHINGTON -- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), along with the Institute of Medicine (IoM) and other members of the Health Data Consortium, are co-hosting the third annual "Datapalooza" focusing on innovative applications and services that harness the power of open data from HHS and other sources to help improve health and health care.
BOSTON -- The Massachusetts Health Data Consortium hosted on Friday, September 23, a symposium on the effective use of technology in the development of risk bearing organizations, often referred to as accountable care organizations (ACOs).
WASHINGTON, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Health Data Consortium (HDC), a non-profit advocacy and membership organization dedicated to mobilizing health data to transform the U.