What does HCRI stand for?
HCRI stands for Health Communication Research Institute, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCRI
We have 22 other meanings of HCRI in our Acronym Attic
- Health Communication Research Group (various locations)
- Historic Columbia River Highway (Oregon)
- Human Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone
- Human Corticotrophin Releasing Hormone 1
- Human Cysteine-Rich Heart Protein
- Holy Cross Regional High School (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Hunterdon Central Regional High School (New Jersey)
- Haag Certified Roof Inspector (Irving, TX)
- Harvard Clinical Research Institute
- Health Care Reit (Real Estate Investement Trust), Inc.
- Hospice Care of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Housing Cost Reduction Initiative (Wisconsin)
- Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative Research Program
- Health Care Research and Innovations Congress
- Hospital Cost Report Information System
- Halifax City Regional Library (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hanford Cultural Resources Laboratory
- Health Communication Research Laboratory (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Human Centered Robotics Lab (University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX)
- Human Cognition Research Laboratory (Knowledge Media Institute; The Open University; UK)