Award: Health care for homeless veterans services to be provided for the poplar bluff, john j.
What does HCHV stand for?
HCHV stands for Health Care for Homeless Veterans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Homer-Center High School (Homer City, Pennsylvania)
- Hope Christian High School (Manila, Philippines)
- Hospital and Community Health Services (UK National Health Service)
- Hunter College High School (New York City)
- Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos (epidemiological study; various locations)
- Harris County-Houston Sports Authority (Texas)
- Health Care Health & Safety Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Howard County Horse Show Association (Maryland)
- High Cholesterol, High Taurine Diet
- Huron County Health Unit (Canada)
- Healthy Child Healthy World
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis of the Dutch-Type
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis-Dutch Type (autosomal dominant disease)
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis-Icelandic type
- Healthy Communities/Healthy Youth Initiative (Pennsylvania)
- Hamilton Center, Inc. (mental health center; Terre Haute, IN)
- Handgun Control, Inc. (est. 1974; formerly National Council to Control Handguns)
- Handgun Control, Incorporated
- Hanford Capsule Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The evaluated programs are funded by two federal programs: the Homeless Providers Grant and Per Diem program, part of the Department of Veterans Affairs' Health Care for Homeless Veterans Program; and the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program, part of the Department of Labor's Veterans' Employment and Training Service.
In 1987, the Health Care for Homeless Veterans (HCHV) program was established and provided a core set of services designed to identify homeless veterans in the community; link them with case management services; and streamline access to VA mental health, substance abuse, physical health, and both VA and community residential treatment (RT) services .