There is no clear public policy regarding health care and rehabilitation services for persons with disabilities (Rubin & Roessler, 1995).
What does HCRS stand for?
HCRS stands for Health Care and Rehabilitation Services (Vermont)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCRS
We have 9 other meanings of HCRS in our Acronym Attic
- Hillsborough County Republican Party
- Human Cysteine-Rich Protein 2
- Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission (Ohio)
- Hancock County Rural Public Transportation (Sneedville, TN)
- Harlan County Ridge Runners
- Health Care Risk Report (Chamberlain Dunn publication; UK)
- High Country River Rafters (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Health Consumers of Rural and Remote Australia, Inc. (est. 1994)
- Hennepin County Regional Railroad Authority
- Headway Controller Rear Sensor
- Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service (US DOI)
- High Capacity Relay Satellite (car alarms)
- Highway Closure and Restriction System
- Horticulture and Crop Science (California Polytechnic State University; San Louis Obispo, CA)
- Historic Columbia River Scenic Highway (Oregon)
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (California)
- Headway Controller Right Side Sensor
- Hibiscus Chlorotic Ringspot Virus
- High Country Rail Trail (Australia)
- Hyperthermo-Chemo Radio-Therapy