Lynn Shapiro Snyder, a senior member of the Health Care and Life Sciences Practice at national law firm Epstein Becker & Green (EBG), will be joining the board of directors of Trustmark Mutual Holding Company.
What does HCLS stand for?
HCLS stands for Health Care and Life Sciences (Semantic Web Activity)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCLS
We have 10 other meanings of HCLS in our Acronym Attic
- Perchloric Acid
- High Capacity Line-Of-Sight Radios (Army)
- Hamilton County Libertarian Party (Tennessee)
- Hierarchical Constraint Logic Programming (computer programming)
- Hispanic College Liaison Program (Xerox)
- Highly Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- High Confidence, Low Probability of Failure
- Harris Chain of Lakes Restoration Council (Lake County, Florida)
- Hairy Cell Leukemia Research Foundation
- Homeowner Construction Lien Recovery Fund
- Heave-Compensated Landing System (oil industry)
- Helicopter Cargo Letdown Spotter
- Hidalgo County Library System (Texas)
- High Cost Loop Support (US FCC)
- Hobart Community Legal Service (Hobart, Australia)
- Hope and Care for Little Souls (orphan ministry)
- Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group
- Headway Controller Left Side Sensor
- High Capacity Lumber Tester
- Homeplace Community Land Trust (Ann Arbor, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/ -- Semantic Web for Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group brings together medical and research communities
Ray is a Managing Director of Chesapeake Strategic Advisors, a firm specializing in providing advisory services to health care and life sciences companies.