The subscription newsletters are: Healthcare Advertising Review, Health Care Strategic Management, Profiles in Healthcare Marketing, and Hospital Materials Management.
What does HCSM stand for?
HCSM stands for Health Care Strategic Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCSM
We have 5 other meanings of HCSM in our Acronym Attic
- Home and Community Services Information System (online state systems; Pennsylvania and Massachusetts)
- Handheld Computer Smoking Intervention Tool
- Henderson Center for Social Justice (University of California Berkeley)
- House Construction Starter Kit
- Harford County Soccer League (Maryland)
- Health Care Systems Leadership Retreat (American Hospital Association)
- Hellenic Complex Systems Laboratory (est. 1993; Greece)
- High-Speed Current Steering Logic (clock oscillators)
- Host Clock Signal Level
- Health Care of Southeastern Massachusetts, Inc
- Human Capital Strategic Management (US Treasury)
- Human Ciliary Smooth Muscle
- Human Coronary Smooth Muscle
- Hereditary Canine Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Human Cavernosal Smooth Muscle Cells
- Human Coronary Smooth Muscle Cell
- Hartwick College Summer Music Festival (Oneonta, NY)
- Housing and Community Services of Northern Virginia
- Hamilton County Sheriff's Office (Cincinnati, OH)
- Hamilton County Special Olympics (Ohio, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Care Strategic Management 11(1):18-21, Jan 1993.
Health Care Strategic Management 11(12):1, 20-4, Dec.