The conference is being attended by a number of local health care specialists, along with 12 speakers from Europe, America and South Africa.
What does HCS stand for?
HCS stands for Health Care Specialist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCS
We have 303 other meanings of HCS in our Acronym Attic
- Haven City Stories (online RPG)
- Haywood County Schools (North Carolina and Tennessee)
- Hazard Communication Standard
- Hazardous Chemical Storage (regulations)
- Head of Customer Services (various locations)
- Header Check Sequence (DOCSIS specification)
- Header Checksum
- Headlamp Cleaning System (cars)
- Health Card Server
- Health Care Secretary
- Health Care Strategies (Texas)
- Healthcare Compensation Solutions (Prattville, AL)
- Healthcare Consulting Services (Indianapolis, IN)
- Healthcare Software (Australia)
- Healthy Communities Scholars (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Helicopter Combat Support (Special) Squadron (US Navy)
- Helicopter Control Ship
- Helicopter Coordination Section
- Heritage Christian School (various locations)
- Hertford Choral Society (Hertfordshire, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work on the wards ran like clockwork with an array of health care specialists attending to individual patients' needs throughout the day and sometimes the middle of the night.
2 million medicine tablets along with training for health care specialists and public awareness campaigns about the free treatment.
I interacted with some of the foremost health care specialists from around the world as I sought to develop the skills needed to function effectively as a physician executive.
People are referred to it by their doctor, practice nurse or other health care specialist.
Edgewood Properties is also finalizing leases with several nationally known health care specialists and the project will be close to 50% leased prior to construction commencement, which is scheduled for early fall of this year.
Those who need further help will be given access to an online self-help programme, Relief Series, based on cognitive behavioural therapy, to enable people to work through their issues at home Charity Mental Health Matters and interactive health care specialists Ultrasis, approached the Rover Task Force to offer these services to the workforce for free.
DANCE MAGAZINE interviewed health care specialists and performers about five of the most prevalent injuries.