Caprock Health Group is a health care services organization comprised of affiliated companies working in close coordination to provide an effective integrated solution for employers and insurance brokers who want the very best in self-funded health plan management and fully insured plan access.
What does HCSO stand for?
HCSO stands for Health Care Services Organization (Arizona)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCSO
We have 7 other meanings of HCSO in our Acronym Attic
- Hereditary Canine Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Human Cavernosal Smooth Muscle Cells
- Human Coronary Smooth Muscle Cell
- Hartwick College Summer Music Festival (Oneonta, NY)
- Housing and Community Services of Northern Virginia
- Hamilton County Sheriff's Office (Cincinnati, OH)
- Hamilton County Special Olympics (Ohio, USA)
- Hardee County Sheriffs Office (Wauchula, FL)
- Harris County Sheriff's Office/Officer (Texas)
- Health Care Security Ordinance (Office of Labor Standards; San Francisco, CA)
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Hungary Central Statistical Office
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Volunteer Band (Florida)
- Haut Comité de la Santé Publique (French)
- Health Care Savings Plan
- Hepatitis C Support Project
- Home Care Services Program (New York, NY)
- Hrvatska Cista Stranka Prava (Croatia political party)
- Human Capital Strategic Planning
- High-Confidence Software Platforms for Cyber-Physical Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Event sponsor Fallon Community Health Plan, founded in 1977 and headquartered in Worcester, is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit health care services organization, offering innovative health insurance products throughout Massachusetts, and unique health care programs for independent seniors.
org) of Worcester, a nonprofit health care services organization, has named Christine L.