A new modern Health Care Risk Waste (HRCW) treatment facility to cater for medical waste from state and private hospitals will soon be built in the capital.
What does HCRW stand for?
HCRW stands for Health Care Risk Waste
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCRW
We have 1 other meaning of HCRW in our Acronym Attic
- Hyperthermo-Chemo Radio-Therapy
- Hamilton County Retired Teachers' Association (Ohio)
- Harris County Toll Road Authority (Texas)
- Health Care Reform Task Force
- Health Care Reform Tracking Project (Georgetown University Medical Center)
- High Carb Raw Vegan (diet)
- Human Capital Revenue Factor
- Hershey Capital Region Visitors Bureau (Harrisburg, PA)
- Handballclub Rover Wittenbach (Switzerland)
- Harford County Republican Women (Maryland)
- Heart of Carolina Romance Writers
- Heavy Cover Ring Wear (record collecting/sales)
- Hidalgo County Republican Women (McAllen, TX)
- High Country Republican Women (Vail, Colorado)
- Hill Country Republican Women (Austin, Texas)
- Hill County Republican Women (Hillsboro, Texas)
- Hockey-Club Reutigen Wimmis (Switzerland)
- Hospital Campaign for the Rural West (UK)
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Howard County Republican Women (Columbia, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Care Risk Waste Management Policy for KwaZulu-Natal Province.