Plus, Monroe note d a new partnership with Human Factor Analytlcs of Russellville that he said will give RxResults the chance to blend its pharmacy model into HFA's broader health care risk management solution.
What does HCRM stand for?
HCRM stands for Health Care Risk Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of HCRM in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Cost Reduction Initiative (Wisconsin)
- Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative Research Program
- Health Care Research and Innovations Congress
- Hospital Cost Report Information System
- Halifax City Regional Library (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hanford Cultural Resources Laboratory
- Health Communication Research Laboratory (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Human Centered Robotics Lab (University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX)
- Human Cognition Research Laboratory (Knowledge Media Institute; The Open University; UK)
- Human Calcitonin Receptor-Like Receptor
- Hidalgo County Regional Mobility Authority
- Health Care Resource Management Society
- Health Care Record Number
- Hat Creek Radio Observatory (California)
- Human and Civil Rights Organizations of America (est. 1994; Salem, MA)
- Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile
- Hardcore Role Playing
- Harris County Republican Party (Houston, TX)
- Harvard Civil Rights Project
- Harvard College Research Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, saving the equatorial jungles throughout the globe can be considered not just a green agenda, but one of health care risk management as well.
Her career has included work as an emergency room nurse in an inner-city hospital, guiding the risk management program of a Baltimore physicians' association and then running her own health care risk management consulting firm for three years.
In being elected a fellow, Maloney was recognized for special distinction by the ASHRM board of directors for her contributions and professional competence in the field of health care risk management.
Health Care Risk Management Johnson Kendall & Johnson Langhorne, PA Contact: Richard B.
Health care risk management has evolved into a process focusing on improving the quality of service--in this case, patient care--as a means of reducing the potential for liability.