What does HCRIC stand for?
HCRIC stands for Health Care Research and Innovations Congress
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Cysteine-Rich Heart Protein
- Holy Cross Regional High School (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Hunterdon Central Regional High School (New Jersey)
- Haag Certified Roof Inspector (Irving, TX)
- Harvard Clinical Research Institute
- Health Care Reit (Real Estate Investement Trust), Inc.
- Health Communication Research Institute, Inc.
- Hospice Care of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Housing Cost Reduction Initiative (Wisconsin)
- Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative Research Program
- Hospital Cost Report Information System
- Halifax City Regional Library (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hanford Cultural Resources Laboratory
- Health Communication Research Laboratory (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Human Centered Robotics Lab (University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX)
- Human Cognition Research Laboratory (Knowledge Media Institute; The Open University; UK)
- Human Calcitonin Receptor-Like Receptor
- Health Care Risk Management
- Hidalgo County Regional Mobility Authority
- Health Care Resource Management Society