He also has served the past two years on the hospital's Health Care Reform Task Force.
What does HCRTF stand for?
HCRTF stands for Health Care Reform Task Force
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Highway Closure and Restriction System
- Horticulture and Crop Science (California Polytechnic State University; San Louis Obispo, CA)
- Historic Columbia River Scenic Highway (Oregon)
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (California)
- Headway Controller Right Side Sensor
- Hibiscus Chlorotic Ringspot Virus
- High Country Rail Trail (Australia)
- Hyperthermo-Chemo Radio-Therapy
- Hamilton County Retired Teachers' Association (Ohio)
- Harris County Toll Road Authority (Texas)
- Health Care Reform Tracking Project (Georgetown University Medical Center)
- High Carb Raw Vegan (diet)
- Human Capital Revenue Factor
- Hershey Capital Region Visitors Bureau (Harrisburg, PA)
- Handballclub Rover Wittenbach (Switzerland)
- Harford County Republican Women (Maryland)
- Health Care Risk Waste
- Heart of Carolina Romance Writers
- Heavy Cover Ring Wear (record collecting/sales)
- Hidalgo County Republican Women (McAllen, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the 1993 Health Care Reform Task Force, PAS is seen by policymakers as a cross-disability as well as a cross-age issue (Health Security Act, 1993).
25, 1993, a few days after the inauguration, Hillary Rodham Clinton was asked by the President to chair the health care reform task force.
Small business representatives hope to introduce these reform concepts to President Clinton and his Health Care Reform task force this month.
His commitment to health reform is evident in the naming of Hillary Rodham Clinton as Chair of the Health Care Reform Task Force, a group of Cabinet Secretaries and other high government officials overseeing the development of health reform options for the Administration.