Last year's Congressional debate on managed health care reform was tumultuous, and we can expect to see more of the same in the upcoming Congress.
What does HCR stand for?
HCR stands for Health Care Reform
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCR
We have 116 other meanings of HCR in our Acronym Attic
- Handwritten Character Recognition
- Hardcore Rules
- Hardware Concept Review
- Harrison Clinical Research (Germany)
- Harvard China Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Haut-Commissaire des Nation Unies pour les Refugies (French; United Nations)
- Hazard Communication Rule (US OSHA)
- Headcount Ratio
- Health Care and Retirement Corporation (now HCR Manor Care, Inc.; Ohio)
- Health Care Reengineering
- Heart Center of the Rockies (Fort Collins, CO, USA)
- Height to Crown Ratio (trees)
- Hernando County Road
- High Chemical Resistant
- High Chief Ranger (Ancient Order of Foresters)
- High Color Ratio (US Air Force)
- High Commissioner for Refugees (UN)
- High Compression Ratio
- High Consistency Refining (energy)
- High Consistency Rubber
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's what happens when your party tries to do health care reform and it blows up in your face.
So the outcomes of the Great Health Care Reform Debate of 1993-94 were not hard to predict.
Philosophical Contradictions It would stand to reason that health care reform would be a natural issue for political activism among persons with disabilities and rehabilitation professionals.